Patient Divider - COVID Compliance Discount
Only $1676.50 ea after 30% discount applied at check out
The decorative divider panels are easy to install using a suspended cable mounting kit comprised of stainless steel cables, robust mounting hardware and durable polyester resin panels. The suspended system prevents clutter or obstacles typically caused by mobile, caster-equipped dividers.
- Stainless steel cable suspension kit attaches to ceiling and floor preventing movement
- Can be used with fixed or drop ceilings
- Maximum cable length 15' for ceilings up to 14' high
- All mounting hardware to attach to ceiling and floor included**
- Polyester Resin panel firmly attached by 4 clamps
- Overall panel size - 4' tall by 5' long
- Recommend panel to be installed 1' above floor leaving top of installed panel at approximately 5' above floor leaving unobstructed view of the room
- Allows ample clearance for proper environmental cleaning of flooring underneath panel
- Three different panel styles: clear, frosted and flek - with color choices available
- 20' stainless steel suspension cable
- C-clamp mounting bracket for steel lattice beam roof supports
Cable (per cable) -
Material: Stainless Steel
Length: 15 feet
Thickness: 3/32 inch
Minimum break strength: 920 lbs.
Working load: 184 lbs.
Material: Polyester Resin
Dimensions: 4' x 5'
Thickness: 0.375 inch
Weight (nominal): 50 lbs
Panel Grippers -
Grip Strength: 630 lbs
Working Load: 126 lbs